Monday 25 February 2013

Work

DSC_0021

DSC_0024

DSC_0056
Working on something... Don't know when it will all be revealed...

Colour

Untitled

Untitled

Still under development ...

I am always shy to call anything I do 'work'. Work is what real people do - nurses, firemen, office workers, teachers. They do real work and their work is compensated with a wage. Generally anything I do is hit and miss - it sometimes leads to a small income, but mostly it's just a way to stop my brain melting and largely ignored.

So. I am currently 'working' on something which will remain behind the scenes for a long while if all goes well, and forever if it doesn't! I may share snippets, and I may call it 'work'. I always have a plan; if this ever gets near to becoming real you'll be the first to know!

DSC_0054

6 comments:

  1. Gah! I wish I had a better ability to draw with pen and watercolour. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had the ability to be better at everything, not least run my home and educate my children. Having one of those days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you not run yourself down! Those are lovely paintings. I tired spinning earlier this year- you should have sen the result, but there is enough "yarn" for me to attempt a little something. I so look forward to seeing your plan come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou! But I just know myself - full of good ideas and very little follow-through. I'm pulled in all directions and sometimes something gives. Keep up with the spinning! My first hank looked like a dead rodent, but it gets better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah - story of my life! So many things, so little time and yet I manage to find time for Pinterest...

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.